Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Request: fujiwara504

3 posters

Go down

Ban Request: fujiwara504 Empty Ban Request: fujiwara504

Post  Sousatom Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:31 pm

This one I caught off-hand trying to catch another person in the process. Ziggytop was the victim and he would love to testify on this behalf. I know this isn't the best example, but it's the best I could get.

Here's the video:
http://tinypic.com/r/or4dck/7

Edit: It seems most of the Boogeymen faction uses hacks, and they were pre-affiliated before coming to this server. Jimmeh has speed hacked, but I don't have a video of it. Chubbycurls, PickleBandiitz and 5 other people saw him do it, though. I would put some investigation to it.

Sousatom

Back to top Go down

Ban Request: fujiwara504 Empty Re: Ban Request: fujiwara504

Post  Sousatom Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Video breakdown: Fujiwara504 has a distinct way of speed hacking. He simply uses short bursts that could be easily disguised as lag. However, for lag to happen, there needs to be a stand still of some sort, to represent to time it took for him to travel to each location. However, if you look at the video, though difficult to see, he is active and moving before the burst of speed. Since he was not at a standstill there was nothing to show for him to move that many blocks so quickly, since the lag didn't manifest.

Sousatom

Back to top Go down

Ban Request: fujiwara504 Empty This is true.

Post  noobsauce Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm

This needs further investigation. Grave1987 was climbing to the top of their base which has water flowing down on all sides of the roof. One of that faction(grave knows who) sped up the water at crazy speeds for just minecraft itself to kill Grave. I was witness to the name flying up because I was on the opposite side of the building. At spawn they will speed at you in short distances and kill u and speed back before you even have a chance to defend yourself. This needs to be handled because if they get away with it then it becomes a huge problem because everyone will eventually have it to defend against the people who do.

noobsauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Banned.
Ichi
Ichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down