Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban request information

Go down

Ban request information Empty Ban request information

Post  Amo Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:21 am

All players should inform an admin if they see another player breaking the rules, and we will do our best to evaluate the evidence.

Valid reasons to request a ban:

1. Players exploiting a bug/glitch in the server (If you know of a bug/glitch, report it to us along with the player(s) abusing it - most likely outcome is that we'll remove any items/profit gained from the bug and may go on to ban the player(s) if deemed necessary)

2. Players using a hack e.g. no clip, godmode, invisibility, x-ray etc

3. Serious ingame verbal abuse - we don't mind the odd taunt or banter with enemies, but if a player is continually abusing someone for no apparent reason, that player will be banned.

With evidence, taking a screenshot/video of the incident would be best

A message from Mattuse: Razz

Hello loyal citizens of minecraft This is just a forum post about how we want you to go about "catching people" who are comitting a bannable offense. This thread is also for many of the new mods. If you are banning someone we want a screenshot/ video proof that it happened.

What will warrant a ban:

- screenshot
- Video proof
- Under certain circumstances: if the whole server sees some guy fly hacking BOOM he gone but id still like a screenshot danke danke.

What will not warrant a ban:

- ADMIN ADMIN i saw him fly hacking
- ADMIN ADMIN i saw him speed hacking (its probably lag anyways)
- ADMIN ADMIN ive got butt hurt cus he killed me.

To the new mods

I dont care if you see them do it i still want a screen shot or a video. Yes you may be mod but your not all powerful and we want bans to be done properly so people are not just getting banned unjustly.

For offences such as verbal abuse, chat spam, being down right dickish the punishment order goes as so:

Warning > Final Warning > Kick > Kick > Ban > Forum post explaining the reasons for the ban.

Offences such as hacking/cheating:

VIDEO OR SCREENSHOT. Thank you

if you have the screen shot and video and you are mod or admin you then may ban but please post on the forum the reason for ban and the video/ screenshot OR both cus your 1337.

If you are a player then just post the video/screeny up and we will take immediate action cus we have mad skills.

Thank you for your time. HATERS BE HATIN. Good night.

Amo
Amo

Back to top Go down