Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request Ban: Hades5000

4 posters

Go down

Request Ban: Hades5000 Empty Request Ban: Hades5000

Post  dragoonjefy Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Hades5000 was originally found at the walls of my base ramming boats(?) into the wall.. We offered a treaty and allowed him into our base; only to have him steal diamond/iron and split...

But THAT isn't why we are requesting a BAN; the BAN is because after being kicked from the faction, he then decided to come back into the base (that was completely sealed off) via flymod.. Several witnesses on the server also confirmed of him flymodding.. unfortunately because he was logging in and out so much, I couldn't get a good shot of him. But I have no reason to lie, and my chests are not safe as long as he is on here.

dragoonjefy

Back to top Go down

Request Ban: Hades5000 Empty Re: Request Ban: Hades5000

Post  Amo Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Umm we cant do much without evidence, but if they were fly modding they should have been kicked from the server by NoCheat - I'll ask Jake to see if anything was logged though.
Amo
Amo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 pm

dragoonjefy wrote:But I have no reason to lie

Maybe your butthurt because he stole all your items, then you made up a story about him fly modding.
Ichi
Ichi

Back to top Go down

Post  dragoonjefy Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 am

For the record, I'm not butthurt, he didn't take much..

What bugs me is the fact that we were sealed up tight underground and yet he was loggin in / out (or being kicked by server for flying) repeatedly; crashing boats (WHY?) into the side of my building, and popping up in my treasure room which I was in while it was walled up; the only way in would have been flying Sad

I will keep an eye out in the future and screenshot for evidence Wink Thx

dragoonjefy

Back to top Go down

Post  WhoIsYou Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 am

dragoonjefy wrote:For the record, I'm not butthurt, he didn't take much..

What bugs me is the fact that we were sealed up tight underground and yet he was loggin in / out (or being kicked by server for flying) repeatedly; crashing boats (WHY?) into the side of my building, and popping up in my treasure room which I was in while it was walled up; the only way in would have been flying Sad

I will keep an eye out in the future and screenshot for evidence Wink Thx

The boat thing is likely a glitch to get through walls.
Logging in/out sometimes allows you to spawn above where you logged out so to get on top of the base (no fly mod needed here).

WhoIsYou

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 am

Are you from clan Akatsuki? because if so i saw those boats jammed in to the wall. Mad
Ichi
Ichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum