Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request: garretpwnnoobs

2 posters

Go down

Request: garretpwnnoobs Empty Request: garretpwnnoobs

Post  Hobohunter29 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 am

I'm sorry that I don't have a screenshot, but Garret did many things worthy of a ban last night. Every time he got killed he would curse at the person and accuse them of hacking. When I killed him and told him to shut up, he insulted my mom (who I had told Rigby had died 3 years before) and said that "before i raped her and killed her, she was a cock sucking whore" Obviously this hurt me and you can ask almost anyone on the server and they can verify what he was doing last night.

Hobohunter29

Back to top Go down

Request: garretpwnnoobs Empty Re: Request: garretpwnnoobs

Post  Amo Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 am

Hi there,

Accusing people of hacking/swearing at them when he dies isn't really a ban-able offense tbh. It's probably more towards the "being-a-bellend" side of the scale. You should really ignore comments made like that over the internet, they're always just made by a bunch of trolls with no lives...

Anyway, i'll inform the other mods/admins about him and will keep an eye on him, we'll give him a warning for now then and will mute him if it keeps on going.

Amo
Amo

Back to top Go down