Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion about new members

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion about new members Empty Suggestion about new members

Post  DesertDwellerX2 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:56 am

Durring this server maintenance, I have been playing on another server that I am very happy with. They did some things that I feel would make your server more controllable and fun to play on. The server IP is 50.23.67.138:25648

Here is a list of the things I was impressed with:

*Took advantage of factions and sethome privileges. Everyone gets a /sethome but only donators can create a faction.
*New members were given the title visitors until they read all the rules. The server mods were able to do this by spawning all new members in a long twisting hallway filled signs. These signs had the server rules, a list of the plugins, and the helpful commands. There were also three signs with clues to the secret password. Once this password was found, hidden to make people read and re read the rules, the visitors typed /helpop <secret word> and if it was right they became members. Now they could type /spawn and the fun began on the server.
*Locked chests they allowed to lock chests and any other block. I liked this, but they should have limited it to donors.

Anyone not working on fixing the server should check this server out. They implemented some great ideas into their server.

I hope this helps you guys out.
-Desert

DesertDwellerX2

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about new members Empty Will check

Post  Kcreep Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Thanks DesertDweller I will go scouting and talk to others in this server.

Kcreep

Back to top Go down