Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when.... Regarding LWC

3 posters

Go down

What happens when.... Regarding LWC Empty What happens when.... Regarding LWC

Post  thephonz Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:45 am

What happens when your faction beats another faction, claims all their land and finds their storage... but it is all protected with LWC and you can not do anything about it.
You have all these chests in your land that you can not remove or use.

thephonz

Back to top Go down

What happens when.... Regarding LWC Empty Re: What happens when.... Regarding LWC

Post  WhoIsYou Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:39 am

You're stuck with them I guess, though it's a donator perk, so likely won't be a major issue with most factions.
Also, the owner of the chest will probably want whats in the chest, and since you own the land you could probably work out some sort of deal with them Razz (10 diamonds for access to the chest? Very Happy)

WhoIsYou

Back to top Go down

What happens when.... Regarding LWC Empty Re: What happens when.... Regarding LWC

Post  Archeon Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 am

WhoIsYou wrote:You're stuck with them I guess, though it's a donator perk, so likely won't be a major issue with most factions.
Also, the owner of the chest will probably want whats in the chest, and since you own the land you could probably work out some sort of deal with them Razz (10 diamonds for access to the chest? Very Happy)

This guy knows how to bargin Razz

And yea, its a perk we offer to donators, so there isnt much u can do about it apart from get bargining!

Archeon
Admin

https://outbreakpvp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  thephonz Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 pm

I would just request that the chest and its contents be deleted. Donate perks as game breaking as this one should be reconsidered imo. Yes it is game breaking when currently it is possible to claim anything from anybody that lets you. All of a sudden you have these chests that bypass all that and make people immune to being raided.

A "hardcore" pvp should not have a "pay me money and you can have the next best thing to god mode" option.

I was going to donate just because i liked the server and wanted some quick game currency. But if your offering such game breaking perks for the sol purpose of gaining more donations then i can't out of principle. It is like selling a FPS game but if you pay so much more, you get a legal wall hack / aimbot.

Anyway rant over. So what exactly is going to happen when you claim some land that has lwc chests because nobody is going to be stupid enough to walk into somebody elses land, loot their chest and expect to walk out of that place alive. We will have to ask a mod to come and delete them completly? removing the valuable items, war booty, victors prize from the map completely?

Factions + LWC = 0 / 0

thephonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum