Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make the server better

3 posters

Go down

How to make the server better Empty How to make the server better

Post  Hobohunter29 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:32 am

1. Stop muting people just because they complain about rollbacks. They are completely legitmate complaints and the reason is...
2. Don't run the damn server if it isn't working 100%. The server has gone down at LEAST seven times today. If no one can play, they can't complain about rollbacks.
3. Add a 2-block thick glass wall on the boundary between the spawn and the war zone. This way, there will be no spawn killing and people can see other players hiding outside the wall to ambush them.
4. Hire admins who aren't assholes. I was told to shut up at least 5 times by Ichi when I wasn't doing anything and I was muted twice by Archeon for complaining about rollbacks. My faction's base has been rolled back SIX TIMES. That is a completely legitimate reason to complain.
5. Stop valuing the server over the players. A plugin's not working? Big deal. Install it at night when no one's playing. People are hacking? Don't bring down the server for a day and a half just to fix the plugin.
I'm sure there's more but I'm so mad right now I can't think of anything.

Hobohunter29

Back to top Go down

How to make the server better Empty Re: How to make the server better

Post  Mattuse Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 pm

The reason for the server getting taken down due to faulty plug ins is because we do not want people exploiting etc now if you ask me this is a completely legit reason for taking it down or would you rather play a server where everyone could exploit which would consequently result in a map reset. We are constantly trying to improve the server and if admins are dealing with players whining about roll backs why not mute them? and just because Ichi is an admin he is not allowed to tell someone to shut up? Yes you may be mad but we do not tend to work soley for your needs. The server as a wholes needs come first. You should be grateful to Ichi anyways seeing as he is pretty much running the server on the side of plugins and payment. The resets are unfortunate yes but we consider them to be necessary. Mattuse
Mattuse
Mattuse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 am

Hobohunter29 wrote:1. Stop muting people just because they complain about rollbacks. They are completely legitmate complaints

1.Whining in permanent caps lock is annoying, so I muted you.
2. You were the only one immature enough to complain when we're trying to resolve the issue
3. We plan to.
4. If you provided any relevant information rather than telling admins to listen in caps, you wouldn't be muted. Your clearly offended by me, that's your fault. Don't get so worked at players over the internet on things that don't even concern you.
5. Ever heard of time zones? I know, magic aren't they? That means in our daytime, it will be others' night-time, and vice versa

Don't run the damn server if it isn't working 100%.
Don't bring down the server for a day and a half just to fix the plugin.

Good job einstein.

Ichi
Ichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattuse Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:30 am

caps doesnt make it truew but jet lee does
Mattuse
Mattuse
Admin

Back to top Go down