Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FaIIax, Mod Application 2.0

Go down

FaIIax, Mod Application 2.0 Empty FaIIax, Mod Application 2.0

Post  FaIIax Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Hey guys, what's goin on, rumors have it that Archeon is looking for 2 more mods. Hopefully, this will influence you guys to give me such a honor.

I am very mature, took an online test on facebook (those are always reliable right?) and it said I'm as mature as a 40-year old xD

Anyway, I spend my time battling it out at spawn, defending my base, mining, and building. As you can see, I've build a lovely Biome Tower, which I wish to open up if I can find a way to activate the music box without people taking the disc.

I've also requested on becoming a builder, but that's a totally different topic.

Why Should I Become A Mod?

I feel that a mod/admin should become so solely to fill that purpose. Many of your mods and admins actually play with a faction, which is fine, but that does sometimes end with biased decisions, and it distracts them. For example, I would be willing to tp to anyone who found diamonds, and make sure right away that they're not x-raying.

That's about it, I've been playing on this server since the reset, it's been really fun, and I hope you guys will make me a mod/admin. Thx!
FaIIax
FaIIax

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum