Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for killing with serrated strikes

2 posters

Go down

Banned for killing with serrated strikes Empty Banned for killing with serrated strikes

Post  8rrico Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:56 pm

i was accused of hacking but i used serrated strikes. Also the player that posted the vid was lagging.

i forget who i was banned by.

i was banned unjustly because i was not hacking and i have my .jar to prove. i was pvping legit he was just mad because i killed him.

8rrico

Back to top Go down

Banned for killing with serrated strikes Empty Re: Banned for killing with serrated strikes

Post  Amo Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 pm

You were temp banned for using a far-reach hack not serrated strikes

In the vid he wasn't lagging at all, and you were 5-7 blocks away when you killed him

Having your .jar file doesn't prove anything, why do idiots still use this as "evidence"? It doesn't mean anything whatsoever
Amo
Amo

Back to top Go down

Banned for killing with serrated strikes Empty i have more proof

Post  8rrico Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 pm

look at these [url=Screen shot 2011-07-25 at 6.17.54 AM]Screen shot 2011-07-25 at 6.17.54 AM[/url]

not sure if that posted or not but we were exactly in reach. i have other shots if they would interest you

8rrico

Back to top Go down

Banned for killing with serrated strikes Empty also...

Post  8rrico Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 pm

i had looked for hacks like that day but had been unsuccessful. i was in skype with muneyman and cobia9. muneymans bro sneaks on mc so be carful what you listen too from him.

8rrico

Back to top Go down

Banned for killing with serrated strikes Empty Re: Banned for killing with serrated strikes

Post  Amo Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:08 am

i dont care about those screen shots, look at the video showing you attacking him from 6-7 blocks away - also, learn how to post images onto forums, its not that hard.

looking for hacks on that same day? lol you're digging yourself a hole here
Amo
Amo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum