Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about MCMMO & Other stuff

2 posters

Go down

Question about MCMMO & Other stuff Empty Question about MCMMO & Other stuff

Post  WhoIsYou Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:18 pm

If and when the time comes to reset the map again, are we going to be keeping MCMMO stats?

Additionally, what are the admins' current thoughts for 1.8? It being the "adventure update" and all means a lot of new things for the map (including NPC villages) which we likely won't get to see as the entire map will have been explored. Not that I have any interest in most of those, considering this is a PVP server (I can get my fix in single player), just curious as to what you plan on doing.
Also, 1.8 is supposedly supposed to change combat, and I'm assuming MCMMO will get a major update because of this. If it's the case, again, will we be keeping stats or resetting like last time MCMMO stopped working?

WhoIsYou

Back to top Go down

Question about MCMMO & Other stuff Empty Re: Question about MCMMO & Other stuff

Post  Westwick Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

I think its going to be a big shake up and will probably take a week after update for things to settle.

As for mcmmo I'm not sure if it will be compatible. At least in a combat sense.

A good idea would be for everyone to take record (a screenshot) of their mcmmo stats so that if everything gets reset or changes then at least it can be put back to a suitable level.

Westwick

Back to top Go down