Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fru | Application for Moderator

Go down

Fru | Application for Moderator Empty Fru | Application for Moderator

Post  Fru Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 am

Why would you like to become a moderator: I would like to be a moderator because i think i am very responsible, respectful, and i think i could really help the server by preventing xraying, and disrespect on the server.

How many hours per week do you think you can dedicate to moderating the server: I am CST time zone. & im pretty much on for most of my time, i can dedicate many hours of being on the server daily, and i can watch the server when you guys are sleeping since i know you are all looking for those time zone mods.

What experience with moderating a server do you have: I co-own another server, but i have been spending most of my time on this server because the actual owner of the server hasnt been able to update the server, so i am familiar with all the commands.

What is your location: Wisconsin , USA

What is your age: 14

Other: I am always active in vent & i think if i become a moderator i could help prevent players from xraying & being disrespectful on the server. Also i think i am very mature for my age and im a very fun person! (:
Fru
Fru

Back to top Go down