Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kcreeps Mod

4 posters

Go down

Kcreeps Mod  Empty Kcreeps Mod

Post  Picklebandiitz Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm

I Believe that Kcreep is the best Mod on the server Hes always helping out and he catches hackers .Etc
i think he has the potential to be even more than a mod, and i have frequently heard all today Sousatom threatening Kcreep saying that he is a bad mod and he abuses it and i dont think i have seen kcreep abuse one of his powers.

Picklebandiitz

Back to top Go down

Kcreeps Mod  Empty In Agreement with PickleBandiitz

Post  gabe671 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 pm

I agree with PickleBandiitz, kcreep never abuses his power. I mean he's the best mod on this server, in my opinion at least. He's the one who always helps people, ban people, etc... He warned people to stop talking or he's gonna mute him, because the person was talking nonsense. I mean come on, i think if kcreep wasn't on this server or his mod privileges were taken away from him. Sousatom was talking nonsense all day today, and Kcreep was telling him to stop talking or hes gonna mute him. Sousatom refused to stop talking and listen to a mod, then started complaining about hes gonna tell admins and what not to get his mod taken out. I mean Kcreep does his job, do you see the other mods doing work like him? Do they catch fly hackers, xrayers,etc.?When people ask for help, Kcreep would always help others out. He doesn't talk trash about other mods like what's happening to him. well thank you for reading this and please don't take Kcreep's mod privileges away.

gabe671

Back to top Go down

Kcreeps Mod  Empty Re: Kcreeps Mod

Post  Archeon Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 am

Kcreep doesnt have any abusable powers, therefore he cant "abuse", its not that that people r complaining about, its something that I personally believe, which is the fact that no person with Mod/Admin powers should be playing the game properly, especially as enthusiastically as Kcreep does Razz, simply because most people do go "Crazy with power" it happens to even the best of us and to prove wat i just said, Jake found this in the logs.

kcreep: ur moms **** oil
kcreep: its going to be my rules not yours
kcreep: no i make the rules not you
kcreep: im the mod you dont like the rules gtfo of this server

So yea, im not saying he's abusive (power wise) but u have to say, stuff like that just is not acceptable.

Archeon
Admin

https://outbreakpvp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Kcreeps Mod  Empty So Kcreep Got His Mod Removed.

Post  Picklebandiitz Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Did Kcreep get his mod removed o: cause if he did thats probably gonna lose this server alot of people
if he did i think that makes no sence cause kcreep did nothing wrong but tell people off that needed it.

PickleBandiitz Very Happy

Picklebandiitz

Back to top Go down

Post  FaIIax Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 am

For these reasons, we should find better mods. *cough* me? xD
FaIIax
FaIIax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content