Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with a player

4 posters

Go down

Issues with a player Empty Issues with a player

Post  Kcreep Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:26 pm

So as of right now i just finished a long argument with sousatom. After he droped Archeons name saing we doesnt want my faction on the server and wants to see us fall and upon him saying im abusing my powers(none were given in details). all this can be read in the logs the argument was from anywere starting at 2 am my time and 3 am my time. Me stating i give a little more chances to the players on here to make it a better player based server makes me corrupt. I did say anything i wanted back at him as per it isnt against the rules. He has stated he will take this to aslan and in his words im a lieing sneaky untrustworthy mod. Now that being said DesetdwellerX2 Cyanpanda Gabe well you know the vent crew plus others on the server such as ninjamonkey124 and a few others will go to bat for me. This issue with him has lasted for to long. If there are issues with you guys and me please bring them to me. Sousatom stated that Archeon Aslan jake varley and amo have been talking shit about me and workings on this server. I know varley and amo have been it was stated by other sources. This is not something im happy with and I have nothing to hide everything is logged. If its the case where there is an issue I can always pull myself and my clan from the server and you can keep sousatom. I did warn him because he was flooding the global channal on the server with garbage and other players and factions could not talk and or read eachothers post i warned him i would mute him. I did not kick,ban, mute him as of yet because him just being a douchebag and trying to troll isnt really against the rules. Back to the abuse of my powers issue there are many people on this server that will tell you what i am doing on this server and you all knowing i just got powers know that i do not and will not abuse it. I only tp to people if i get an adminmsg or if someone calls a legit hacks on someone. This issue need to be salved asap

Thanks kcreep

Kcreep

Back to top Go down

Issues with a player Empty Re: Issues with a player

Post  Sousatom Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:58 am

And your point is?

Sousatom

Back to top Go down

Issues with a player Empty Re: Issues with a player

Post  siberiac Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 am

And your point is?

Last edited by siberiac on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total