Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FaIIax, Mod Application

Go down

FaIIax, Mod Application Empty FaIIax, Mod Application

Post  FaIIax Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 am

Hey, I don't really know the guidelines to this application (too lazy to look) but here it goes.

I am 15 years old, ask anyone, they'll say I sound 20. I am mature (when I need to be), but also love to have a great time.
Other than harassing Fru by being her old-neighbor. I spend my time picking off kills at spawn, and building a lovely home.

Why should I be a mod?
First of all, I do not cheat, no x-raying and flying here. Also, I live in EST, so I can moniter the players when they are on, I often find it when I play no admins, or mods are on.

That's about it, Im not looking to abuse power, or threaten people with "Ima Ban You Fu!" Im just finding something to do with my time =)

I've been a mod in a couple other servers, If you guys have any questions please ask!

EDIT:
Also, I do have a youtube channel, it's not big or anything, just something I do for fun, but I have populated my friends server with at least 20 people from my vids, so I'd be happy to do it, just ask =D
FaIIax
FaIIax

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum