Outbreak PVP Server IP: 109.70.149.179:27465
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Admins and Moderators.

Go down

Rules for Admins and Moderators. Empty Rules for Admins and Moderators.

Post  Mattuse Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:34 am

Hello loyal OutbreakPvP participants. This thread is just hear to state what the rules for Admins on the server have set for themselves to abide by in regards to abuse/spawning/powers

Admins are not allowed to:
- Spawn items for there own gain
- use teleport for personal use. I.e i need to get over there lets tele.
- use admin powers to grief and slay
- Ban without proper reasons
- Use powers to benefit other players
- Returning or spawning items for other players. example. " i lost all my shit QQQQQQ i had 20 diamonds please give back" NO!
- Changing the time of day.
- Admins also do not have the ability to grant MCMMO levels so dont ask and if they have higher than you they have it legit.

Things the admins can help you with:
- Questions and answers
- dealing with complaints
- Friendliness on the server
- Dealing with hackers and cheats (although we are not returning your items)
- Plugin and mod issues.
- We are allowed to vanish and TP to stalk potential hackers etc we usually do this because we get some kind of warning.

For Mods:

- Again please post a video or screenshot of the potential offender do not I REPEAT do not just ban them. If you do and repeatedly do your moderator status will be removed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will not take shit and to us hackers/cheats have no second chances. If you hack or cheat it will result in a permanent ban which will not be revoked until an appeal has been thoroughly reviewed.

Thanks, Mattuse
Mattuse
Mattuse
Admin

Back to top Go down